Re: [VAL] Grants Pass OR Ralley

Jo Ann, I'm interested to hear Bill's response to your question and hopefully
from Scott Scheuermann (VAC Membership Chairman) also.  I'm puzzled how you
pay VAC dues but not WBCCI.  I'm the Denver Unit membership person and it
would be helpful to have Scott's clarification as I talk to those vintage
owners who are interested in the VAC.

One does NOT need to be a member to subscribe to the Vintage Advantage ($20)
or subscribe to the VAlist.  My understanding is that you cannot be a member
of the VAC (Intra-Club) unless you also are a member of the parent group
(WBCCI).  At least that's what it states on the VAC website and membership
application.  It would be interesting to know if there is a 'grand-father'
clause for those who were VAC members prior to it becoming an intra-club of
the WBCCI.

Rob Davis
'64 GlobeTrotter, #1824
Denver, CO