Re: [VAL] Grants Pass OR Ralley

I'll weigh in as the Subscription Director.

The VAC is part of the WBCCI, that's why you have to be a
member of the big one to belong to the little one. To be
honest, for many of us, the biggest benefit of belonging to
the WBCCI is that when we hold our vintage rallies their
insurance covers us. Getting this insurance just for a club
our size would be prohibitive.  So if you are interested in
coming to a rally with the club ( which are great fun and
very informal and informative ) then you would need to join
the whole thing. The exception to this is a "buddy rally",
which is designed to give you a taste of what fun a vintage
rally ( or other kind ) is without having to join the whole
thing.

As a subscriber, you just get the newsletter, not membership
priviledges.

Daisy