Re: [VAL] furnance noise, follow up

Brian,

Not that I have done it, so I am saying "Do as I say, Not as I do". There
are some/many on this list that will tell you to get rid of that 30 year old
furnace and replace it with a new one. The combustion chamber walls are
very thin metal. They over the years will get small pin holes, allowing
Carbon
Monoxide to leak into the trailer. That will and can cause death! If you are
pulling
out the furnace anyway, put a new one back. We like having you as part of
the list. The money you don't spend in doing this, could be the last dollar
you
ever saved!

Paul Waddell
WBCCI/WDCU/VAC 1270