Re: [VAL] furnance noise, follow up

Ok... I got the panels removed, and looks like the noise IS the furnace
blower. The other motor/pulley/belt right beside it looks like the water
pump... It is so close, you can't put a pencil between the pulley and the
furnace housing.. that's why I thought it was an outside blower motor.

I checked the Intake/Exhaust on the outside and it looks like some wasp and
maybe dirt dobbers made a nest in there...

I am going to remove the furnace and inspect , clean and lube all that needs
servicing... the heat exchanger looks very clean and almost new.. like
everything else in this 30 year old trailer.. amazing...I got a good one...

I found dirt dobbers on the inside rim, and on the intake of the hot water
heater.. I will install screens before spring.  This will NOT happen
again..:)