[VAL] Rounded corners and sittin' stools...

Fellow 'Streamers,

I've done BOTH of those Airstreamaneuvers...on the same day!  Spent a few
hours sitting on the box, translating the wiring, then got up to head for the
rear to check the taillights.  Hadn't quite gotten straighten up all the way
before I suddenly remembered I'd left the kitchen window half open, to take
advantage of the nice breeze one Summer afternoon.

Trouble is, the thing which reminded me of the open window was the sharp
corner of said window, smacking me just next to my left eye.  I literally 'saw
stars' and had to sit down for a minute.  Got the scar to prove it.

Naturally, my first reaction was to blame the %$&*# window, but it soon became
clear the fault lay with the operator.  Sigh.  It hasn't happened since, but I
might just dig out an old file and teach it a lesson anyway, albeit twenty
years later.

: J)

Mark in Modesto