[VAL] Factory Pictures

Fred,

Thanks for clarifying the "Oldie" in the Airstream Factory Tour Pictures.  I
had been told that it was not an Airstream by a knowledgable trailer person
but I did not know for sure - Hence my title of "Oldie".  The Sign in the
window says it is a 1948 Clipper but then it also has an Airstream tag
so....

Can you help me with the age and type for the trailer labeled "another
oldie"?  I simply forgot to take a picture of the tag.

We could not go inside Wally's gold trailer or "Old Granddad", but all the
others were open to walk through.  Looking through the door of  Old Granddad
was wonderful - especially all that beautiful wood.  The floors in most of
the trailers are soft.  Some cometic "restoration" (I'd call it "fix up")
may have been done to the trailers, but they have not yet been restored!
Perhaps the factory is waiting until they can get them inside before they
start major work - at least I would like to hope.  When we visited the
factory a number of years ago Wally's gold trailer and others were parked
way in the back where they really could not be seen.  Even though the
trailers still need restoration I was pleased that they were now parked out
front so they could be seen an appreciated.  From both our observation of
other visitors and comments by our tour guide, it was evident that the
vintage trailers on display were very popular.

Shirley
http://www.tompatterson.com/gallery/albums.php?set_albumListPage=1