Re: [VAL] Shirley's Factory Tour Pictures

Dickie is the man to work with. If I got the story right you are the person
who properly ID'd his personal vintage Airstream when his own employees
could not. It is my belief that he knows and respects you for this. If/when
you make contact you may wish to introduce yourself as the VAC historian,
who ID'd his trailer.What was it?....a 50's something...quite interesting
custom job, bunks in the rear a large dinette (for 6?) in front with a bunk
over the dinette.

Scott