[VAL] Re: [A/S] Factory Tour Pictures

Arlen and Shirley,

Thanks for the factory pictures!  I noticed a couple things that were
puzzling.  Maybe those "in the know" can shed some light on this for me.
The first thing I noticed was the incorrect Airstream nameplate on the '63
Bambi.  It has a '50's nameplate with the art deco lettering rather than the
correct block lettering for that era.  And secondly, isn't that "oldie" a
Silver Streak and not an Airstream?  It has an Airstream nameplate on it,
but again, the nameplate is not period correct.  Am I missing something?

Thanks,
Wally