Re: [VAL] Re: LP retailers

Alan,

Some places will charge by tank size, because the
majority of their business is propane tank exchange.
You can go to places around here and simply exchange
an empty 30lb propane tank  for a full one. They keep
and refill the empty tank.
This goes for forklift tanks, bbq tanks, rv tanks etc.
I frequent a place that will refill my own tanks for
the price of the propane that goes into it.
There's one 3 doors down from my office in Orange, CA.
Their propane is priced very low compared to Uhaul,
and they do not assess a service fee either.
I am sure there are places like this in all
metropolitan areas. These guys also deal in welding
gasses, and welding supplies.
Uwe Salwender
Orange CA