Re: [VAL] Re: LP retailers

Alan,

This is one of the reasons why we went to the OPD. Most
resellers of propane do not understand propane. I went
to a reseller to get the tanks in my hot air balloon filled.
He told me only "he" could fill them. After looking at the
clothes he was wearing, polyester pants/jacket I told him
he was not getting near my tanks(not good to wear polyester
around propane, spark, boom. Since I burn liquid not vapor,
the tank must be filled to the spit valve to insure a full
tank. Find another reseller that knows what there doing, you'll
be better off on the long run.

Paul Waddell