RE: [VAL] LP valve question

Chris:
I know it sounds like throwing money away, but the desire to have my gages
back led me to giving my converted aluminum tanks to a friend and ordering
new aluminum tanks (30# in my case) with gages from AirstreamDreams.com....

I can absolutely attest that a switchover pressure regulator that is
working correctly, will empty one tank completely before switching to the
other tank...The pressure in the low tank does not drop until all the
liquid has evaporated...

The place filling the tank usually has a set policy as to if they will
charge by the lb.  gal .. or just by the full tank... and the attitude is
always  "take it or leave it... I just work here .. "  prices for a 30#
tank vary from a low of $10.00 at a Missouri RV park to a high of $25.00+
here at Ace Hardware...  I was paying about $11.00 last year in Texas as
Victoria Palms RV...

Good Luck...

Jim