[VAL] Bambi axle

Hi all,

  Here I am again asking questions about vintage Bambi axles.  I want to
replace the axle on my "new" '61 Bambi.  I know I have two options:  Henschen
from Andy or Dexter Torflex. I spoke to Andy today about my Henschen option.
(Hi, Andy)   I'd like to hear from anyone who has put the Torflex on a vintage
Bambi.  I am interested in getting exact dimensions for the new axle.  I don't
have the trailer in my possession, so I can't do any measurements on my own.
I appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Wally