[VAL] Re: VAL Digest V2 #85

I'm afraid I didn't see these places!  I think that it may have been  further
down the Western Highway than we went (we crammed as much as we could  into
our day-long stay by hiring our own guide). We're definitely going back--I
noticed Rick internet investigating into the government, entry requirements  last
night when I got home from work!

I did notice that there was a unit that looked like an Excella out on the
Western Highway that someone is using as a home. It's so fun to see  airstreams
in foreign countries!  My other airstream siting was on the  cruise ship!!!
Royal Caribbean was playing John Ratzinger's airstream  episode on the video
system when we settled into our cabin--so we felt at home  right away!

Mary