Re: [VAL] Bambi axle replacement

Folks tend to use an ST tire for trailers (ST=special trailer) as they
are constructed with a stronger side wall for the side to side working
of a trailer.  Also the ST tires reportedly have a rubber mix that
withstand sunshine, thus longer life.  I have given up on radial tires
do to their short life I have experienced and am now using  a 8 ply
bias ply black wall.  I also wanted a white but alas could not fine any
until after I made my purchase when I found I found a bias ply trailer
white-white wall at WWW.agtuff.com which you might look into.  Also you
need to be aware of the wheel well size as some tires are to large
either width or diameter to fit.   When you have a single axle trailer
it behooves you to get a strong/durable tire you can depend on and I
have lost my faith in radial tires for my single axle plus, get the
strongest ply you can.  I previously could only get 6 ply in white
walls and although they should have been OK they didn't last 5M miles.