RE: [VAL] Re: Solar Panels

Greetings Patti!

I have an AJL Solar installation on my '64 Overlander with
inverter/charger, and three gel cell batteries.  The only time that I
connect my coach to shore power when parked during the off-season is
when I wish to operate the air conditioner.  The solar panels and solar
charge controller have maintained my batteries beautifully for more than
three years now (I had the installation completed at the Sioux Falls, SD
International Rally).  During much of the off-season storage time, both
of my Fantastic Vent fans are set to run on low speed in automatic mode
governed by the thermostat control.

I can identify with your packing nightmare as I am experiencing the
after-effects -- the unpacking once the moving truck departs at the
destination.

Good luck with your move!

Kevin D. Allen
1964 Overlander International/1999 GMC K2500 Suburban
1978 Argosy Minuet
1975 Cadillac Convertible (towcar in-training)
WBCCI/VAC #6359