[VAL] Re: Solar Panels

Hi All,

This will be my first winter with the two 80 watt solar panels on top
of Pearl. (54 Flying Cloud) I kind of remember what the guy who
installed them at the International said about when to switch to shore
power for alternate charging of the batteries BUT I am a bit fuzzy
about it. I can switch between charging with the panels or electricity
and am not sure whether I should keep it on solar for the winter and
run out to check the monitor or just use shore power for the winter.
Any suggestions???

Patti (busy packing boxes for the move west in Feb.!)