[VAL] Re: Marine Propane Fireplace

Yes Dave, that is the exact one I put in my FC. I did an internet
search and found it a lot cheaper at a marine supply place in Calif. I
think I paid $475 for it. It heats my 21 ft. trailer to around 70 deg.
with the blower on in the dead of winter!! The furnace in Pearl was in
the floor and I didn't want it there so I switched to the fireplace.
Besides great heat it looks so peaceful watching the flames burn. It
vents out the roof so doesn't need a window cracked. I'm VERY happy
with it. If anyone wants a photo of it installed in my FC email me.

Patti