[VAL] Re: grey water disposal

This has perplexed me for years!

If your at a primitive campground there are faucets where you wash the dishes
and the drain water goes in the ground....you also use your solar shower
hanging from a tree!!!!!!
More grey water on the ground!

There's no guilt on my part when I absolutely need to dump my gray tank on
the ground!
IT'S THE SAME STUFF!

I'm not sure who decided the gray water needs to be put in a blue tank and
carted to a drain! Granted the pollution of our planet needs to be attended too
but if you understand how a septic tank works~ it just drains into the ground
too!

AlanT
Phx AZ