[VAL] Another request for a part

    All,

    I'm looking for the ivory, plastic box that the 110v outlets fit into.
It has the same footprint as the outlet cover plate and protrudes about 3/4"
into the living space from the inner skin and about the same between the two
skins.

    You can see the box at the eBay listing for the Airstream at this link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=50063&item=2497799839&rd=1

Or At: Fixture
Look at the view of the galley stove (with the three paper plates adjacent to the three burners). The plastic box I need is over the sink. Can anyone direst me to just one of them? Thanks, Glyn