Re: [VAL] Another request for a part

Hi Glyn:

How much in a hurry are you for this?  I have a problem related to aluminum
wires that I need to deal with sooner or later.  It involves the outlet that
serves the fridge.  Eventually, I think I will replace this box with a
larger, surface mounted one that will give me more room to deal with the
wires, which I think are 10 ga.  Since it is under a bunk, I don't have to
worry about what the replacement looks like.  If you can wait "awhile", you
can have mine gratis.  If not, a possible solution for you might be to check
if you also have one of these boxes in an inconspicuous place serving your
fridge as well.  You could do a similar swap.

Lemme know.

"The wheels of progress grind slowly, but....."

GQ '67 Safari
4082 in CA
(Northern, where the palm tree meets the pine)