Re: [VAL] Pearl Main

Pearl will be missed VERY much - after she sold her trailer we did not hear from
her again - from time to time I wondered how she was doing.  If my memory is
correct she was able to use her trailer up until about last year.  I remember
her talking about getting a generator - I thought man what a cool lady!  She
seemed to enjoy life to the fullest.  I story that always sticks in my mind was
when her husband was very sick and unable to drive, she would drive to rallies,
then at the enterance to the rally, she would get out and let him drive to the
parking spot.  I had talked to her about her trailer, and would have bought it
had someone else not purchased it before me.  I felt like it was a real
treasure.

Pearl is the kind of person that will live forever in the minds of Airstreamers.

Ken