[VAL] Re: Pearl Main

I will forever believe that Pearl Main was the Pearl "Bain" who
originally owned my Flying Cloud! ( I have the early paperwork that
says Bain, but that B could have been a typeoo) She lived in New Jersey
in an earlier life (she told me this) and my "Pearl's" first owner also
lived in NJ. I asked Pearl if this could have been her first trailer
(cause she said she'd had a 50's trailer first) and she wasn't sure but
didn't think so. She was an inspiration to early women who needed to
tow after losing their husbands.

On a different note, I have a deal on my house on Long Island and have
made an offer on a house in Boulder so it looks like I'm really moving
to Colorado the end of this school year!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll have to
close on both the beginning of Feb. so I will probably be living in
"Pearl" on my mother's driveway the rest of the school year! (she
doesn't want my dogs in her house!) Has anyone ever connected directly
to an outside LARGE propane tank? Any ideas on how to keep a dropped
waste tank from freezing? I'm Excited!!!!

Patti
Long Island, NY
(soon to be Boulder, CO)
1954 Flying Cloud