[VAL] Pearl Main

Here is an article which was in the Sunshine and Showers column in the
most recent El Camino Real unit newsletter:

"I'm very sorry to have to report that Pearl Main passed away September
4th.  Pearl was one of a kind.  I didn't know her well but the few times
our paths crossed, she was a wealth of information.  Pearl was the
original owner of '60 something airstream she pulled around by herself
when she had to.  She contributed articles that were published in the
Blue Beret encouraging women to learn how to hook-up and haul out; and
enjoy Aristreaming even if you had to do it alone.  She was an
inspiration to me.  I know I can do what is needed (except backing).
When Andy's back was bad, I did a lot of it.  Being the original owner
of her rig, she held Airstream to their Lifetime Guarantee.  Her rig was
well maintained!  So long Pearl, Happy Trail on you continuing journey.

Gail Hatle"

Bill Kerfoot
WBCCI/VAC #5223
1979 23' Safari