Re: [VAL] Re: Pearl Main

For those who didn't know Pearl, or know of her, she was one of the original
founders of the Vintage Airstream Club.  Even though she and her husband
were in failing health, she maintained an interest in the Club from that
moment on.

About a year ago, she mailed me all of the issues of the newsletter,
including the first typed ones, and her membership certificate from the
Club.  I think I'll have to box these up and send them to Fred Coldwell for
the archives.

She was a fine lady, and always let people know of her courtesy parking at
her home in Hemet.  Full hookups with no fee except for the chance to meet.

She will be missed.

Roger Hightower, WBCCI #4165, VAC
1975 31' Sovereign
2002 Ford F-250 PSD