Re: [VAL] I'm adding an outlet in our Caravel.

    Tom,

    Oh great, now I don't know if I'll ever open one of them up.  I can't
believe you're saying that if, say I had to change a duplex outlet, I'd risk
losing that L-shaped mounting bracket.  Did I read that right?  Should I
never take the faceplates off for any reason?

    That aside, can anyone offer me a suggestion as to where to get the
entire assembly (including the L-brackets)?  ; - )    Oh, make that two, one
for me and one for Tom.

    Thanks in advance for any help,

    Glyn