Re: [VAL] I'm adding an outlet in our Caravel.

Glyn,

If you get really lucky and can find one of those outlet boxes -- I could
use one of the 'L' shaped pieces that the outside plate screw fastens to.
These 'L' shaped fasteners thread themselves up the faceplate screws and act
like a clamp to hold the faceplate and wall socket to the inside skin.

I would not suggest that anyone unscrew these faceplate screws all the way
out, the 'L' shaped fastener/nut will drop down the inside area between the
exterior and the interior skin.

And then --- it's bye-bye time! ;(

Tom