Re: [VAL] Introduction and (surprise) a question!

    All,

    On the subject of these fans, I've launched a search with a couple of my
vintage parts contacts and will know next week if their initial search was
successful.

    I have two questions:

    1.  As I've never even seen one before, does anybody have an image of
one that they could send me?

    2.  I'm told by my contact that the same bug screen is used but that
there's a grommet strategically placed in that screen to allow one to
operate the toggle switch.  Is this really the case?  What keeps the bugs
out of that punched hole?

    Thanks,

    Glyn