Re: [VAL] Introduction and (surprise) a question!

> What ever size building you build, it will be to small.

      No doubt, one of those rules of life I guess.  I what it will
      no doubt come down to is I'll get the largest building I can
      afford.

> Open a window to allow air to circulate.  This will help reduce mold.

      The roof vent has been open, for how long I have no idea.
      Probably years.  Don't know where you're at, but in New England
      we can have huge variations in temperature over the course of
      the day.  I can easily imagine the summer sun beating down on
      the trailer, it gets really hot, exhausting air out the roof
      vent.  Then sun goes down, the trailer starts to cool down and
      sucks in moist air.  The moisture then condenses on the walls,
      and the mold has a field day.

      I'm not there at my father's house so I can't be opening and
      closing windows based on conditions, so I'm still thinking a
      dehumidifier makes a lot of sense.  Just don't know if I might
      possibly cause problems by keeping it *too* dry in there for a
      long period of time.

                                                         ...BC