[VAL] 12V dc problems

Hello,
I am the proud new owner of a 1971 Streamline trailer.  All of the 110V
outlets and such work fine (including A/C).  None of the 12V DC light fixtures
or fans work.  The trailer has a Magnetek 3230 converter.  I checked all of
the fuses on it's DC panel.  One 20a fuse was blown and I changed it, but
still have no 12V power.  I do not have a battery on board, but I didn't think
that mattered when hooking up to 110V power source.  I have a volt meter.  Can
someone point me in the right direction to isolating the problem?  I guess I
need some troubleshooting tips.
Thanks,
Bill Moore