[VAL] 67 safari furnace

Yesterday, we had a minor miracle of sparking up the furnace, and having
hot air come out of the ducts! Very thrilling. When we bought this trailer,
we had no idea if anything worked in it at all. Coming up roses, so far.

But, we need a piece for the furnace, and I think that it might be a bit of
a challenge. We need the piece that goes from the end of the thermocouple
to the gas line ect. I don't know how better to explain it. It looks like
cast aluminium, almost. It works for now, but it is falling apart. If
needed, I can haul the furnace out again and take a picture of it.

Sharon, in BC, where the stove works, the fridge works, hubby fixed the
hole in the water tank, and all we have to do now is fix some broken
waterlines, put the tank back in, put in a new water pump, and then check
the hotwater tank out. Pretty good for a *not sure what works* trailer. Oh,
and hubby is re-doing some electrical. All the overhead light fixtures are
toast, but there is power to them