[VAL] Quick re-intro, before the questions!

Hi!

I mostly lurk and learn here, as my hubby and I are very new to camping
with a R.V. in general. Learning rapidly! Amazing how that happens when you
don't know anything! My idea of camping is loading up the horses and going
out on a pack trip. The more civilized version is taking a bit of getting
use to.

We had our 67 Safari for over a year, before we even brought it home. After
a very quick run-through on the basics, we hitched up and went camping in
it this spring. The stove worked, the toilet worked, and the water tank had
a huge hole in it. Drains worked. Oh, and fridge worked, sort of.

We took the tin can camping again up to Barkerville (very spur of the
moment. Hubby came home from work mad, and said let's go camping tomorrow)
Great trip, and really recommend going there. Discovered that we have a
rather large leak in the roof. Interesting waking up to a river going past
your head...

We live a hour and a half north of Kamloops, BC and have two dogs, one cat,
one kitten, two rabbits, two tweety birds, and I won't go into how many horses!

Sharon, in BC