Re: [VAL] Working underneath....

    Dave
    Been there done that. Just last summer had to replace mine.
When my new Thetford valve arrived I went out to put it on. Thought it was
going to be fairly easy and quick. First rule of anything that looks quick and
simple - It ain't. But it's not to difficult once you get enough room to
work.
    What I did was pulled it up on blocks, chocked the tires then lowered the
tongue to gain a little more height. About 30-45 minutes later I was done.

Bobby