Re: [VAL] Working underneath....

To raise the rear of the trailer you can lower the nose by letting the jack
down some.  IF you choose to do it this way rather than pulling or backing
the trailer up onto stepped platforms I'd advise you to use extra jacks
under the REAR of your trailer just in case -- if you get crushed you won't
live to tell about it I am certain.

Anytime you work underneath ANY vehicle or trailer I'd advise everyone to
have jack stands that are LOCKED in place that WORK "just in case" a tire
should let go.  Crushing your chest really hurts and most likely it will
kill you, unless you get really lucky.  But why take any chances?

Tom
WBCCI 5303