Re: [VAL] reciever hitch height question

hi roger
i am not using a load distributing hitch. after my post i relieved that
someone would check me on my math. i failed to mention that i have a high
rise ball that has an elevated base of about 2". by spinning the hitch i
will gain 4" but by changing out the ball, i will lose 2" so a net raise of
2" will result. mainly wanted to know the acceptability of putting the hitch
shaft 180 degrees. it seems that the consensus is that its ok.  thanks
harry