Re: [VAL] given up on AS

Hi Mark,

Your Airstream would sell faster if it was the Spring and people were
thinking and wanting to take their vacations -- but summer is coming to a
close, kids are going back to school and most vacations during the summer
are all but over for many.

Don't give up hope, your Airstream is the size that a lot of people want!  I
know I will have trouble selling my 29' Airstream Classic whenever I get
ready to do so, it's bigger than the 22' Airstream you have and I've got 2
axles and 4 tires to replace when that time comes, etc.  After all, you
wouldn't want your Airstream that you and your brother camped with to go to
just anyone, would you?

As far as giving up Airstreams -- why do you have to do that?  There are
always buddy rallies where other brands are welcome -- you knew that, didn't
you?

I see you are out on Long Island -- what city?  We have relatives out in
Hicksville.

You ARE staying on this list aren't you?  I hope so!

Tom
WBCCI 5303