[VAL] given up on AS

My brother and I use to go camping in my 22' safari, 2 years ago my
Brother got sick and then dyed. This spring I decided the safari was too big
For just me so I listed it for sale in the VAC classifieds for 6800$ not a
call
 Or e-mall -I lowered the price & tried again -no Reponses I listed on other
As sites, n g  all the while watching the small ones- Bambi, caravel etc
Prices skyrocketing in price -so I figured I'd trade it in on a new 16'
Bambi not! It would take a 2nd mortgage to do that! And it's its just as heavy
 As my 22' (I don't like the spring bars)----so I've given up on AS bought a
13' boler, not as plush but affordable! no spring bars, aro to tow
 I took my as to a r v dealer near me & put it on consignment for 5600
They are opomisic we well see.if it sells good, I will have lost thousands
Of dollars & lots of time its amazing what fads will do to price of things

o yes  i will miss the club events the few that we went were fun

Mark
67 safari
78 boler
Li NY