[VAL] Re: Wiring

I have had this issue with ALL of the units I have owned!
Inevitably some goober has done HIS or HER own wiring before I get to them so
I am always prepared to rewire the plug when I go to pick up a new purchase!
I take a short pigtail and a new male end to match the female plug on my
truck with me and after identifying the hot wire from the battery I just take one
plug port at a time and loop it from the hot to the respective port and then
see what lights up I.E. marker lamps inside lights Etc. The breaks usually make
some sort of noise,..... BIG SPARK<<<<that would be the ground LOL!
Then on a piece of paper using a diagram like the one Mark has shared, I
record my findings and arrange the wires to match my trucks set up! Always a
challenge but so is owning the big toaster!
That's why we LOVE EM!

AlanT
Phx AZ