[VAL] Sad to see Vintage Airstreams to Exported to Europe

Today I was browsing the ads on the VAC web site and was dismayed to see
that a 1949 Whirlwind and a 1950 Cruiser were being actively advertised to
Europeans (the prices were in Euro's plus shipping plus RORO what ever that
is).  I can't help but be sad that these very rare trailers are likely to be
heading to Europe never to be seen here again (I guess anything for a buck).
If I had the means, I'd love to redo one of those (especially the
Whirlwind), but it's beyond me at the moment.  Anyone else think something
is not right here?

Joe  :-(