Re: [VAL] Brake controller over ride

The date of manufacture is on the inside of the Kelsey-Hayes controller.
Mine is a mid 80's controller and mounted on my 04' Chevy CC Dually
Dmax/A. It has and is
working just fine. The controllers from mid 70's to end of manufactrue
used less than 0.02 cc of
fluid . The 0.02cc max, and the requirement of hooking up to the rear
brake line at the master
cylinder were the only considerations from Chevrolet, as described in my
owners manual.
Most installs do not require the external resistors, but they are available.

Richard        My install will be available for inspection later this
week at the WDCU  rally in Ontario.