Re: [VAL] work work work

Gary,

The Airstream corporate site states that the ball height on your trailer
should be 19.5", this means when your trailer is level the inside of the
coupler should be 19.5" off the ground.  Is this the measurement you
have with the new axle?  The ball on your Tundra should also be 19.5"
off the ground and both truck and trailer will be level.

The top of the hitch on my Lincoln in 14" off the ground and the top of
the hitch on my Dodge is 19" off the ground, I get to the 19.5" ball
height with an adjustable draw bar.  Regardless of your tow vehicle the
ball height must be correct.

Bill Kerfoot
WBCCI/VAC #5223
1979 23' Safari