[VAL] work work work

Hello all,
Just a note to say that I replaced my axle last week. Also replaced the
refrigerator and installed a pole style canopy. I'm exhausted. The
Henchen axle was frustrating as I nievely wanted to believe it would be
an exact replacement for the existing bolt holes and shock mounts. After
a day and one half of sawsalling, grinding and drilling it was
installed. I am thinking and buying a small exercise trampoline to use
as the first step to reach the new elevated height of the trailer. Maybe
it's time to replace the tall and skinny goodyear workhorse trailer
tires for lower riding radials. The first step is at lease a foot high
and my trailer hitch dips down to meet the ball which is now coming out
at level from my Tundra. I can raise the ball height, but is that the
way it should be? How did large American cars tows like this? Should I
really need to raise the ball height on a four wheel drive Tundra to be
at level with a 62' Safari?  More stories to follow on this subject and
others as I wrap up my major makeover.
Thanks
Gary Campbell