[VAL] Re: VAL Digest V1 #321

I am working on stopping leaks (8) on my 64 Bambi II after floor
replacement. The floor replacement was body on, so at least some of the
leaks were created from frame-body separation during the floor
replacement process. I have removed all five of the windows and
replaced seals and gaskets. Cleaned the window frames and resealed with
parbond. My question is did you remove the awning rail to reseal it?
Also does anyone have an opinion about resealing the vertical body
seams? I am assuming that the horz seams are ok because of overlap. The
leaks show up under both vents (resealed), both sides of the front
window, both sides of the door, both ends of the street side window and
a really bad leak at the back window.

Patrick McSween
Gainesville, FL
http://members.cox.net/pamcsween/