[VAL] electrical woes

Hi guys, visiting with a buddy in Iowa who just purchased a '67 Tradewind in
nearly stock condition. I am helping him go over all systems so we can go
camping in the next day or two. One problem that perhaps one of you mid to late
60's owners can help me with. The tongue jack is electric and went out on us.
Cranked it up too far and must of burned out a fuse. The wire to the jack goes
thru an in-line fuse then is connected to a hefty orange wire which disappears
into the frame. There is no power to this wire! Where might this wire surface
again? Or where might another fuse be located? The battery box is on the
roadside beneath the mid-double bed. There are some electrical connections and what
appear to be automatic resetting "fuses". None of these wires are orange, but
there is power to and from all three of these. Any ideas?

Scott Scheuermann
1960 Overlander

helping Rick Lang, a new '67 Tradewind owner