Re: [VAL] electrical woes

Hi Scott and Rick:

According to my manual there is another auto-resetting 25A circuit breaker
"front road side in chassis" in "the charging line from car".  The others
are all aft either in the low voltage panel (under the bed) or back at the
120V panel.  Frankly, I've never laid eyes on this breaker but that's how
it's described.  In any case, it should reset after the load from the jack
is removed and show voltage again. Battery is dead?  Plug into the truck
FTHOI and see if you  get juice that way

Good luck guys,

GQ '67 Safari
4082 in CA