Re: [VAL] Re: Refrig Vent

I experienced the same thing upon tearing into my Bubble.  I removed a
small garbage can-full of bird nest material packed behind the gas 'fridge
under the unscreened vent.  The stems and twigs were packed all around the
burner and in the cooling fins.  Those birds had a real cozy bird house
there during the 20 years or so that the Bubble sat unused in a Delaware
campground. Thank goodness we didn't try to use it on our trip back to
California!   I'm going to replace the gas 'fridge with an all electric
one.  I'm also thinking of installing an exhaust fan in the old vent
cut-out hole.
Gary