[VAL] Re: Refrig Vent

Here is a head's up.  Just removed fridge.  It was not working or cooling.
I am doing a complete redo of everything.  However, the previous owner had
let the birds or other critter completely stuff the vent with what seemed
like several bales of hay/straw/sludge.  I had never tried to use the refry
on gas.  If I had used the gas, I could have toasted my toaster.  Might want
the check if refrig is not working correctly or if the silver toaster has
set over the winter.
Dan
14148