Re: [VAL] awning channel

Harry ~

We have been researching awnings for quite awhile now in hopes of
getting one this year. Unfortunately, our fridge went out last trip so
that became the first priority.  We spoke with Nate Oderberg at Acme
Tent & Canvas in Commerce City about making a 'vintage looking' pole
awning using Sunbrella fabric.   The price quoted was very reasonable
and I feel confident he will do a good job, we're just disappointed we
have to now wait a bit longer.   Oh well...

If you want more info, feel free to contact us offline.

--
Shari & Rob Davis
'64 GlobeTrotter