Re: [VAL] Re: Thor T@B

When I saw the TAB last year it wasn't being marketed by Thor. At least
Thor's name wasn't to be found on the brochure, and the salesman told me it
was made in Germany. It is listed now as a Thor product, but that just
likely means that Thor liked it and bought out the company. The TAB website,
http://www.tab-rv.com/inside.php?input=T1, states that some of the assembly
is from Europe. I've heard that the product has been plagued by leaks,
although when I saw it first hand at an RV show I thought it was very well
made. It is too short for me. At 5' 11" I can not stand up in it. The web
site says 5' 9", but only then if you are standing in the sweet spot. There
is no bathroom or toilet, so it falls short in the area of being
self-contained. I really don't think it looks that much like any of Wally's
early trailers, not even Dr. Holman's.

Forrest