[VAL] Nifty decorations

Hi again from the "Show Me State",
  A few days ago I wrote about the Vintage owners that we ran on to and their
A/S has the two twin beds in the center room and back bathroom.
She really came up with a cute idea and it is economical and very appealing
so I thought I'd share it with the ladies.
  She took one of those "Bed in a Bag" sets like they sell at Wally World
and it was a King Size set. She cut the bedspread/comforter up the center
and hemmed the raw edge, to make matching bed covers.. Then she already had
the pillow cases and Shams readymade so she cut up the sheets to make them
for each bed and the remaining sheet she made matching drapes with.She also
divided the dust ruffle to have one for each bed.
I believe it cost her 29.00 but looks like "a million". The rest of the
trailer they are trying to keep as original as possible but they did take up
the old gold carpeting and he laid those adhesive tiles down ;that look like
slate
rock and put a carpet runner down the length of the hallway so when they are
out and about, she isn't always having to worry about the carpet and
they can really enjoy camping.
By reading the articles over the years and enjoying the pictures, I know that
most of you are very creative but this was so pretty that I just wanted
to share.
He also had put some custom brackets up in the living room over the big window
opposite the door and his fishing rods fit in there, ready to go but out of
the way.
He did have one more question and it is about the way some of you have
yours polished mirror bright and he wanted to know if there was a difference
in the metal used to make the A/S before the early 70's. He thought that some
might be easier to get the high gloss on than the later ones. His is a 1971.
Any answers to that?
I'm sure when they finish out their month as park rangers and he can get back
to his computer, you'll be hearing from him personally.
                                                                        Faith
and Frank Navarro