Re: [VAL] split heads???,due to low doors...

After standing up while still under the door opening top a couple of times
I realized it hurt too much to take a chance on it happening again and I
added a foam covered piece of plywood to the inside of the top edge...
Pretty simple to make... just a piece of 1/4" plywood, a couple of inches
wide and about 2 foot long with a piece of 1/2 foam wrapped around the wood
and some white vinyl around the foam... staple to the board and mount the
board to the wall with two nice looking stainless screws with bezel washers
and it looks like it belongs there..bottom edge just below the edge of the
door frame. I still stand up under the edge, but no longer have to sit down
and discuss the condemnation of the door frame to a warmer location...

I made a similar one for the trailer we sold this year and did not have
time to install it before it went away... The new owner threw it in a box
until he stood up under the edge and then he called me to ask what kind of
screws I used to mount it...

Jim